Global Air Conditioning is proud to offer:
The Global Air Conditioning Bi-Annual Maintenance Program
Preventive maintenance on your Heating & Air Conditioning Systems, as recommended by the equipment manufacturer and the electric company, can save you thousands of dollars in excess electric bills, needless service calls and failure of your unit.
Our Program Includes: Twice a Year Intervals,
- Change or wash filters
- Check fan motors & compressor
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Check all caps and valves for seals and proper fit
- Inspect safety equipment
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Visually check the evaporator coils and treat with antimicrobial spray
- Rinse the condensing coils
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Flush or vacuum drain line/pan and treat pan with drain tabs
- Check float switch operation
- Perform an amp draw on motors for proper motor amp ratings
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
- Priority emergency and after-hours calls
- 15% discount on parts and labor for any service or Air Quality equipment
And why are these visits important?
A dirty air filter recycles unclean air back into your breathing atmosphere, leading to potential health issues and premature failure of your equipment.
A clogged line can lead to water damage, leaving you without A/C and unnecessary expenses.
CONTACT US TODAY! Starting at a yearly cost of $169.00, it is not worth the risk of waiting.
Global Air Conditioning, Inc.
June 5, 2018