Global Air Conditioning is proud to offer:
The Global Air Conditioning Bi-Annual Maintenance Program
Preventive maintenance on your Heating & Air Conditioning Systems, as recommended by the equipment manufacturer and the electric company, can save you thousands of dollars in excess electric bills, needless service calls and failure of your unit.
Our Program Includes: Twice a Year Intervals,
- Replace Filters
- Check and lubricate fan motors
- Inspect safety equipment
- Check Thermostats
- Visually check the evaporator coils
- Clean the condensing coils
- Check for any loose or frayed wiring
- Inspect line sets and armor flex
- Check the Freon to make sure it is within specifications
- Clear and flush out drain lines
- Treat drain pan with Flow Plus Drain Pads to prevent the drain line from plugging up
- Spray evaporator coil with Total Fresh
- Do an amp draw on motors for proper motor amp ratings
- 15% off Parts & Labor
- Special Pricing on equipment replacement options
And why are these visits important?
A dirty air filter recycles unclean air back into your breathing atmosphere, leading to potential health issues and premature failure of your equipment.
A clogged line can lead to water damage, leaving you without A/C and unnecessary expenses.
CONTACT US TODAY! Starting at a yearly cost of $169.00, it is not worth the risk of waiting.